Thursday 24 July 2008

Just a quick word on the New Nazi Youth

I could really do without running into these guys while I'm doing my grocery shopping.

Let's just say it's a little disturbing to be picking out produce and turn around to see a gaggle of shaven tatttoed heads in cammo. Are they making chicken soup as well? Is that why they are in line for the carrots too? I never thought of what Nazi youth eat. Hitler was a vegetarian. So I guess carrots aren't that out of the ordinary for them to be waiting patiently for.

Anyway, I wasn't betting on having to elbow my way through groups of these guys to get to the cash register on a regular basis while living here.

I mean, do the KKK wear their sheets to the local drug store to fill their prescriptions? No. They save their linens for special occasions so they don't freak out the locals as they run their errands.

2 comments:

AP said...

you are going to hell

Anne said...

how so?