Sunday 27 April 2008

Things I Love About Switzerland

Dogs...everywhere...dogs on the buses, the trains, in the stores..and very well-behaved swiss dogs st that. I must say the dogs have better manners than some people I know

Being able to see my husband everyday instead of every couple of weeks....awwwwwww

Perfect central location in Europe to see just about everything...except Turkey and Russia... :(

The pretzels that are sliced down the middle and filled with anything you want...custard, cheese, butter.... yummy

I have yet to see an alp, but I'm sure I'll love it

Today we're going hiking, (with a three year old and a 6 month old)so I'll let you know how much I love that or not

The Aljazeera network...now I know what's going on in the world instead of what's going on with Britney Spears

The bread....and butter...and cheese... so then why am I losing so much weight?

I'll get back to you on the reccomendation of whether or not you should take young kids swiss hiking.

No comments: