Thursday 19 June 2008

Skinny Jeans and some recent sights

Ok...

I've been remiss in keeping up with life here in Switzerland and the sights we've taken in. I'll be brief. I have two kids who are screaming at the top of their lungs as usual....

About a month ago we went to this fantastic place known as the Rhine Falls. It's Switzerland's answer to Niagra Falls and is right around the corner from Germany. Rick's co-worker, Timo was kind enough to show us around and then take us to his nearby home of Schauffhausen...which was eaqually impressive. Take a look:
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alright...

I don't care how good I look in Skinny Jeans, I'm not going back to that place where green neon frilly socks are right around the corner. Sorry, Ally.

Also, Allyson has left us for the Jerz. Take a look at some photos of us being sad about it as well as her meeting a nice egyptian fellow on her last night in Zurich. What luck!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: