Saturday 5 July 2008

Again.... Skinny Jeans

I phoned my dearly beloved (why does that sound like I'm preparing her eulogy???? hmmm...) and explained that I finally went clothes shopping. (Which I despise) A couple weeks ago, I even splurged on some ballerina flats which she and apparently all of Europe are raving about. They are not the least bit comfortable, but I have to admit, my feet never looked so damn hot.

So, the first thing out of her mouth is "did you get some new pants?" What she really means here is: Did I finally brake down and get some skinny jeans? Of course, my answer is and always will be "no" to this question.

I have to be honest with you Ally: There aren't a whole lot of people over here wearing those things and I think I know why...two words: yeast infection.

In fact, I see more people donning the crunchy granola look of yours truly...except for the occasional mom pushing a baby carriage in stilletos and an adidas track suit.

What's my motto at all times, Ally....lest you forget.... Don't believe the hype.

My pants fit just fine, thanks.

1 comment:

AP said...

erroneous.